Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows windows 10 troubles
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

windows 10 troubles

windows 10 troubles

Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
01-09-2016, 11:57 PM

Since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 all my flashing software is not working properly my Nokia Phoenix flash tool would reach the stage were it tells you to remove the battery and insert immediately I do that a failed error would come out and it we say system would reboot in 10 second then my system if I try it again the same thing would happen something I use to do with my windows 8.1 successfully even the Samsung octopus box I have us telling me card not found! When I tried opening it the miracle box I downloaded form you guys is not working on my windows 10 I tired please what should I do
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-09-2016, 12:08 AM
(01-09-2016, 11:57 PM)Freshwhiteking Since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 all my flashing software is not working properly my Nokia Phoenix flash tool would reach the stage were it tells you to remove the battery and insert immediately I do that a failed error would come out and it we say system would reboot in 10 second then my system if I try it again the same thing would happen something I use to do with my windows 8.1 successfully even the Samsung octopus box I have us telling me card not found! When I tried opening it the miracle box I downloaded form you guys is not working on my windows 10 I tired please what should I do

seems like you're getting BSOD while using phoenix
* did you install latest drivers for your PC model after upgrading?

you should consider returning back to windows 8.1
for how to, see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-inst...em-cd-dvd/
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
02-09-2016, 12:28 AM
So do u mean flashing software don't work with windows 10 or what???

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-09-2016, 11:10 AM
(02-09-2016, 12:28 AM)Freshwhiteking So do u mean flashing software don't work with windows 10 or what???

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile

First of all try
1. Installing latest version of driver pack to update drivers
2. Uninstalling and reinstalling softwares that aren't working or
3. Upgrade them to tge latest version
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2016, 09:45 AM

You 'might' not get perfect compatibility with Windows 10

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.