Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO Y4 totally dead but do detect on PC
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO Y4 totally dead but do detect on PC

[Please help] TECNO Y4 totally dead but do detect on PC

Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
02-09-2016, 07:59 PM

After changing my phone and was about to use it, the phone went off and on. And after a while, it went off and refused to switched on. I try to flash/format it using SP tool but below is the message I got each time I try.

BROM ERROR A FT ENABLE DRAM FAIL (4032)

[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!
[HINT] :
Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.

The phone is been detect by the PC, I've change to another PC and yet the response is still the same.

Please how can I fix it.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-09-2016, 08:11 PM
(02-09-2016, 07:59 PM)Twonity After changing my phone and was about to use it, the phone went off and on.  And after a while, it went off and refused to switched on. I try to flash/format it using SP tool but below is the message I got each time I try.

[HINT] :

The phone is been detect by the PC, I've change to another PC and yet the response is still the same.

Please how can I fix it.

It means the firmware u are trying to flash is not compatible or the preloader is not compatible with ur phone .... can u please get a working phone of the same model or please download the compatible firmware for ur device.....

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
mmtheo
mmtheo
mmtheo
Techie Member
02-09-2016, 08:34 PM
in addition to what the boss has said above please avoid flashing the preloader to avoid killing it completely
apara
apara
apara
02-09-2016, 08:39 PM
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)ALBA
(02-09-2016, 07:59 PM)Twonity After changing my phone and was about to use it, the phone went off and on.  And after a while, it went off and refused to switched on. I try to flash/format it using SP tool but below is the message I got each time I try.

[HINT] :

Please how can I fix it.

It means the firmware u are trying to flash is not compatible or the preloader is not compatible with ur phone .... can u please get a working phone of the same model or please download the compatible firmware for ur device.....

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Try to get compatible stock ROM...error 4032 means the ROM is not compatible with the load target
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2016, 12:36 PM

Error 4032 could also mean he's ticking a box without having the files. e.g, ticking userdata and cache if they're not present.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Attach a screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.