Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO J8 fix serial number (tried everything)

Tecno j8 serial number read as 123456 after flashing stock, phone is rooted tried mauimeta i managed to fix the imei  tried sn writer tool needs two files i managed to get BPLGU file but the other file AP couldnt find it. HELP THANKS

Have you tried using Chamelephon apk?
thanks have tried chamelephon apk changes the imei number, not Serial no.
(09-05-2016, 10:48 AM)naw3r Wrote: Tecno j8 serial number read as 123456 after flashing stock, phone is rooted tried mauimeta i managed to fix the imei  tried sn writer tool needs two files i managed to get BPLGU file but the other file AP couldnt find it. HELP THANKS

The files needed for Sn writer and Mauimeta should be in the firmware folder
i download the stock from here those files are sadly not there if possible there APDB and BPLGU i have BPLGU accquired it from root data nvram but the other file is not there checked all folders
(09-09-2016, 03:34 PM)naw3r Wrote: i download the stock from here those files are sadly not there if possible there APDB and BPLGU i have BPLGU accquired it from root data nvram but the other file is not there checked all folders

do you have access to another working t.j8 ?
sadly i do not
(09-10-2016, 08:21 PM)naw3r Wrote: sadly i do not

Have you tried https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-11609.html
i only have that file BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP i need the other one AP file
(09-13-2016, 10:04 AM)naw3r Wrote: i only have that file BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP i need the other one AP file

ok.
Hope you've backed up NVRAM and Secro in TWRP