Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS How can i restore my ipad without itune
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How can i restore my ipad without itune

How can i restore my ipad without itune

09-09-2016, 07:05 PM

i'm Seriously in need of this solution i have an ipad here which i mistakenly entered my password incorrectly so now its lock and i have not done any backup with itune,   i need a way to fully restore the phone to factory, i have already downloaded it ios
This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 07:07 PM by Prince Vincelee.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-09-2016, 08:20 PM
(09-09-2016, 07:05 PM)Prince Vincelee i'm Seriously in need of this solution i have an ipad here which i mistakenly entered my password incorrectly so now its lock and i have not done any backup with itune,   i need a way to fully restore the phone to factory, i have already downloaded it ios

see https://support.apple.com/en-ng/HT204306
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 04:18 AM
Without iTunes, you can restore iPad with iCloud. Here it is recommended a professional 3rd-party recovery tool - iCloud Data Recovery to help you restore iPad from iCloud backup selectively or in a batch without resetting iPad. With this tool, you are freely preview and select the iPad contents that you want, then restore them from iCloud whenever you want.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 09:56 AM by X3non. Edit Reason: add more information
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Enthusiastic Member
01-11-2018, 04:12 AM
If you want to reset your iPad and restore iPad from iCloud without iTunes, you can also restore iPad directly on iPad without the help of iCloud Data Recovery tool. But please be aware this will erase all current files on your iPad and overwrite the data with the extracted iCloud backup file. So it is strongly advised to restore iPad with the above method without losing data.

Step 1. Firstly, please reset your iPad before restoration. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. Then tap Erase iPad option on pop-up window to confirm your action.
Step 2. Then on a new window of "Set up your iPad", just select the Restore from iCloud Backup option.
Step 3. Finally, sign into iCloud with you Apple ID and password. Then choose one iCloud backup from the list to start restoring iPad from iCloud backup.
During the process, please keep connecting to an available Wi-Fi network.
mind6
mind6
mind6
18-08-2023, 11:19 AM

hi, you need to turn on the Find My feature and then use iCloud or the Find My app on another device to erase your iPad. If you don't remember Apple ID password, go to forgot.apple.com to reset your password. Without Apple ID password and without iTunes, I recommend Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, tenorshare, etc for you. They are third-party tools to restore your iPad
This post was last modified: 18-08-2023, 11:21 AM by mind6.