Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

micromax a120 phone gets encryption unsucessfull

today in the morning my micromax a120 color 2 phone gets encryption unsucessfull message

first i try to solve this problem by reset phone button down below the  encryption unsucessfull message.. but it was unclickable

after that i try to hard reset by pressing vol down + vol up + power button.. i get 2 options
1. recovery mode
2. factory mode

but fails to recovery mode .. the phone switch on and again the same message appears(encryption unsucessfull)

and last i try to flash it

but again not sucessfull
please help me

(09-10-2016, 01:47 PM)starnite01 Wrote: ...
but again not sucessfull
please help me

perform an emmc wipe in factory mode (if yours is in chinese then its the option with "emmc")
BTW whats the current state of the phone now?
(09-10-2016, 01:47 PM)starnite01 Wrote: today in the morning my micromax a120 color 2 phone gets encryption unsucessfull message

first i try to solve this problem by reset phone button down below the  encryption unsucessfull message.. but it was unclickable

after that i try to hard reset by pressing vol down + vol up + power button.. i get 2 options
1. recovery mode
2. factory mode

but fails to recovery mode .. the phone switch on and again the same message appears(encryption unsucessfull)

and last i try to flash it

but again not sucessfull
please help me

I'm guessing you got the mount /data error in recovery mode.
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-580.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)