Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Leagoo Gionee M5 can`t boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Leagoo Gionee M5 can`t boot

[Please help] Leagoo Gionee M5 can`t boot

gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
11-09-2016, 08:14 AM

Hello everybody,
my new Gionee M5 phone was really great until i decided to scroll through the 
online Gmail account privacy and security settings.
Everything went well but then somehow i got to lock remotly my phone. and voila! 
up comes a screen that says the phone is lost and to enter a code-which ofcourse i didn`t set up
and after a dosent tries i had to reset the M5.
But still didn`t wont to erase my micro SD card since it was extra full with private pictures and such..
And ofcourse as i didnt know how to do it, started pushing random sequences on the buttons (volume up-down-start switch).
And after the phone went to recovery mode (everything was written in chinese) i somehow entered one line and reset happend.
But unfortunally after that mistake, the phone cant handle my new 32 GB class 10 microSD card, because
after a small install from google play (any app) and a fresh restart it HANGS ON THE STARTUP LOGO SCREEN!!!!! ("LEAGOO")
and wont continue
ticket ID is 896666 here on the forum...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2NpyI...41UFEzRXE4
for more info...

please help...
I`ve installed on my PC the PDANET, VRAM, COM and ADB drivers, tried to start the MTK tools but nothing usefull came up...
Attached Files
.zip
bugreport-2016-09-10-14-51-13.zip
Size: 908.81 KB / Downloads: 7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2016, 06:59 PM
(11-09-2016, 08:14 AM)gdin.krunchi Hello everybody,
my new Gionee M5 phone was really great until i decided to scroll through the 
online Gmail account privacy and security settings.
Everything went well but then somehow i got to lock remotly my phone. and voila! 
up comes a screen that says the phone is lost and to enter a code-which ofcourse i didn`t set up
and after a dosent tries i had to reset the M5.
But still didn`t wont to erase my micro SD card since it was extra full with private pictures and such..
And ofcourse as i didnt know how to do it, started pushing random sequences on the buttons (volume up-down-start switch).
And after the phone went to recovery mode (everything was written in chinese) i somehow entered one line and reset happend.
But unfortunally after that mistake, the phone cant handle my new 32 GB class 10 microSD card, because
after a small install from google play (any app) and a fresh restart it HANGS ON THE STARTUP LOGO SCREEN!!!!! ("LEAGOO")
and wont continue
ticket ID is 896666 here on the forum...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2NpyI...41UFEzRXE4
for more info...

please help...
I`ve installed on my PC the PDANET, VRAM, COM and ADB drivers, tried to start the MTK tools but nothing usefull came up...

Do you encounter this same issue on a different SD card?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
15-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Smile Big Grin
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2016, 11:50 AM
(15-09-2016, 06:33 AM)gdin.krunchi Smile Big Grin

I don't understand you

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
gdin.krunchi
18-09-2016, 11:16 AM

(15-09-2016, 11:50 AM)hovatek
(15-09-2016, 06:33 AM)gdin.krunchi Smile Big Grin

I don't understand you

sorry for the inconvinience..
yes i do encounter the same problem with a class 4 16 GB Sandisk mSD card...
did the format on another samsung phone, tried the format via Windows, but still
if you choose to have the SD card as an internal storage device, the M5 warns you that the card is too slow and it might not make the best of tit and that some apps will boot up slowly or will not respond at all (did`t quite spelled that but in sense - you got the point!?)
and then after I have installed one app and everything goes OK, the phone sudenlly restarts at its own...and offcourse wont boot up to Android...

Many thanx for your help
I found out that if you choose the mSd card as a remowable storage unit, the phone works just fine!
;D