Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO YORK GALLERY refuse display pictures and videos from memory card
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO YORK GALLERY refuse display pictures and videos from memory card

TECNO YORK GALLERY refuse display pictures and videos from memory card

ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
11-09-2016, 04:27 PM

TECNO Y6 Gallery refuse to display pictures and videos from memory card. When you open the gallery it doesn't display anything but when you open the memory from FILE MANAGER,everything is there. It's the same thing when you want to open PHOTOS OR VIDEOS it will continue scanning SD card without opening. Please what could be the cause of this

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2016, 07:38 PM
(11-09-2016, 04:27 PM)ikbright4real TECNO Y6 Gallery refuse to display pictures and videos from memory card. When you open the gallery it doesn't display anything but when you open the memory from FILE MANAGER,everything is there. It's the same thing when you want to open PHOTOS OR VIDEOS it will continue scanning SD card without opening. Please what could be the cause of this

Is it the same on other SD cards?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
13-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Yes its same with other SD cards, because I tried another card and observed same thing

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-09-2016, 12:14 AM
(13-09-2016, 12:52 PM)ikbright4real Yes its same with other SD cards, because I tried another card and observed same thing

* Try wiping app data from those particular apps i.e photos, gallery
* Then also try this if the above doesn't work, get an empty SD card > copy a few pictures into the mcard > insert the mcard into the phone and see if the pictures would show

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 15-09-2016, 12:15 AM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2016, 10:57 AM

The phone storage must be set as default. Try moving the files to phone storage

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.