Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help me after flashing tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help me after flashing tool

Help me after flashing tool

chic999
chic999
chic999
12-09-2016, 11:51 AM

Before Flashing: My Alcatel OT 4031D was keep on rebooting and stucks at logo. and does not charge at all

After Flashing: My phone is already charging. you can see the charging percentage already unlike before it does not charge at all. but after opening the power button there is only a logo "Telonor" logo.

My questions is what should i do next? the logo was stuck i think? does this means the software is still loading in my phone or i flashed the wrong way?
chic999
chic999
chic999
12-09-2016, 11:54 AM
(12-09-2016, 11:51 AM)chic999 Before Flashing: My Alcatel OT 4031D was keep on rebooting and stucks at logo. and does not charge at all

After Flashing: My phone is already charging. you can see the charging percentage already unlike before it does not charge at all. but after opening the power button there is only a logo "Telonor" logo.

i used download only while flashing. or should i use firmware upgrade instead?

My questions is what should i do next? the logo was stuck i think? does this means the software is still loading in my phone or i flashed the wrong way?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-09-2016, 11:27 AM
(12-09-2016, 11:51 AM)chic999 Before Flashing: My Alcatel OT 4031D was keep on rebooting and stucks at logo. and does not charge at all

Boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.