Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry Post your Blackberry problems here for solution
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Post your Blackberry problems here for solution

Post your Blackberry problems here for solution

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
apara
apara
apara
13-10-2015, 08:47 AM

Hello...pls I have two blackberry phones that I have issues with (9800 and 9650)

The 9800 is not booting up and I tried loading it desktop manager but it usually stuck at reconnecting to JVM. It will show the blackberry booting screen for like one second and went of when it reaches the reconnecting to JVM stage

2. The problem I have with the 9650 is constant reboot. I've tried all the fix processes I got from my search online but the phone still keep rebooting. Sometimes it will stay for longer hours without rebooting
apara
apara
apara
13-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Hello...pls I have two blackberry phones that I have issues with (9800 and 9650)

The 9800 is not booting up and I tried loading it desktop manager but it usually stuck at reconnecting to JVM. It will show the blackberry booting screen for like one second and went of when it reaches the reconnecting to JVM stage

2. The problem I have with the 9650 is constant reboot. I've tried all the fix processes I got from my search online but the phone still keep rebooting. Sometimes it will stay for longer hours without rebooting
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2015, 11:59 AM
(13-10-2015, 12:11 AM)Drockstar The battery of bold 5 is draining down drastically...what might be cause?

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

Read  https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-make...st-longer/

(13-10-2015, 08:47 AM)apara Hello...pls I have two blackberry phones that I have issues with (9800 and 9650)

Create a new thread so we focus on this.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
This post was last modified: 13-10-2015, 12:06 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2015, 12:02 PM
This thread is closed.
Please, create a new thread for your device issues.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3