Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Damaged USB storage

(09-15-2016, 11:37 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 02:27 AM)Phyyene Wrote: Yes I did, still the same thing

The Tecno G9 has issues with a number of applications.
Uninstall and reinstall the app from Playstore

after 2 weeks of not having issues with damaged USB, yesterday my Tecno G9 started again showing Damaged USB, please format USB. Immediately i did that it started showing me different pop-ups of all my apps not working. i restarted the tab and it took time before it came up, almost 30 minutes. please what can i do to stop this. It all started after i increased my internal memory this year

(09-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Phyyene Wrote: after 2 weeks of not having issues with damaged USB, yesterday my Tecno G9 started again showing Damaged USB, please format USB. Immediately i did that it started showing me different pop-ups of all my apps not working. i restarted the tab and it took time before it came up, almost 30 minutes. please what can i do to stop this. It all started after i increased my internal memory this year

You might have to revert to your original EBR 1 &2 . Do you still have them?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
(09-29-2016, 11:37 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Phyyene Wrote: after 2 weeks of not having issues with damaged USB, yesterday my Tecno G9 started again showing Damaged USB, please format USB. Immediately i did that it started showing me different pop-ups of all my apps not working. i restarted the tab and it took time before it came up, almost 30 minutes. please what can i do to stop this. It all started after i increased my internal memory this year

You might have to revert to your original EBR 1 &2 . Do you still have them?

Yes, I still have it. Please the tab isn't responding again, that's the reason behind my delayed reply
(10-13-2016, 04:12 PM)Phyyene Wrote: Yes, I still have it. Please the tab isn't responding again, that's the reason behind my delayed reply

Please, explain in detail

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(10-14-2016, 10:58 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 04:12 PM)Phyyene Wrote: Yes, I still have it. Please the tab isn't responding again, that's the reason behind my delayed reply

Please, explain in detail

I just discovered a virus took over the tab and I couldn't control it again. So I had to download  cleanmaster and avast so it has wiped it away. The tab is working now. But sometimes since I increased the memory, some apps will just stop working and I will have to reboot the tab. If I go back to the original ebr I won't be able to have all my apps bcos it's only 1gb internal memory.
(10-14-2016, 11:07 AM)Phyyene Wrote: I just discovered a virus took over the tab and I couldn't control it again. So I had to download  cleanmaster and avast so it has wiped it away. The tab is working now. But sometimes since I increased the memory, some apps will just stop working and I will have to reboot the tab. If I go back to the original ebr I won't be able to have all my apps bcos it's only 1gb internal memory.

Are you using the firmware from https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html ?

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(10-14-2016, 04:18 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:07 AM)Phyyene Wrote: I just discovered a virus took over the tab and I couldn't control it again. So I had to download  cleanmaster and avast so it has wiped it away. The tab is working now. But sometimes since I increased the memory, some apps will just stop working and I will have to reboot the tab. If I go back to the original ebr I won't be able to have all my apps bcos it's only 1gb internal memory.

Are you using the firmware from https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html ?
No, I'm not. I will download it and use it. Will I lose my apps or they will still be there?
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 04:24 PM by hovatek. )
(10-15-2016, 05:51 AM)Phyyene Wrote: No, I'm not. I will download it and use it. Will I lose my apps or they will still be there?

So far you dont flash or wipe userdata, your data (installed apps) should remain intact

* Listen to H-Tech Radio