Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno R7 rom

Please need Tecno R7 rom! Huh

(02-21-2015, 07:18 PM)darot1 Wrote: Please need Tecno R7 rom! Huh

1. whats wrong with your phone and how did it start?
2. supply a gmail address for me to grant
(02-21-2015, 07:18 PM)darot1 Wrote: Please need Tecno R7 rom! Huh

Dear Admin,

thank you for your reply. Sorry was not arround.
Here is my gmail: [email protected]

The phone reboot on logo and I can power off unless I remove battery.
(03-07-2015, 09:54 AM)darot1 Wrote: Dear Admin,

thank you for your reply. Sorry was not arround.
Here is my gmail: [email protected]

The phone reboot on logo and I can power off unless I remove battery.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
I got the stock rom did the flash with sp flash tool. The download was completed successfuly but the phone is still rebooting on logo. I did a memory test with the sp tool and got "nand flash was not detected" Any idea on what to do?
(03-12-2015, 01:51 PM)darot1 Wrote: I got the stock rom did the flash with sp flash tool. The download was completed successfuly but the phone is still rebooting on logo. I did a memory test with the sp tool and got "nand flash was not detected" Any idea on what to do?

where did you get the stock ROM and can you list the files in the stock ROM you flashed?
? I got the stock rom from you! Files in the rom : boot, EBR1, EBR2, lk.bin, logo.bin, MBR, prelaoder.bin, recovery, secro, system and thé scatter file
(03-12-2015, 04:23 PM)darot1 Wrote: ? I got the stock rom from you! Files in the rom : boot, EBR1, EBR2, lk.bin, logo.bin, MBR, prelaoder.bin, recovery, secro, system and thé scatter file

1. were all these files ticked when flashing using sp flash tool?
2. do a factory reset in recovery mode then remove the battery for 30 seconds, slot back in and boot
Unfortunatelty I can not enter into the recovery mode. I tried several time
(03-12-2015, 06:25 PM)darot1 Wrote: Unfortunatelty I can not enter into the recovery mode. I tried several time

now thats weird. lets revisit the sp flash tool step. what version did you use?