Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] infinix X507(hot 1)

Please since when I upgraded my infinix hot 1 to 5.0.1 version it has been working fine for like 2 months and it stopped and I tried downgrading it and my sp flash tool is giving an error message what should I do?

(09-16-2016, 07:13 AM)Tade20 Wrote: Please since when I upgraded my infinix hot 1 to 5.0.1 version it has been working fine for like 2 months and it stopped and I tried downgrading it and my sp flash tool is giving an error message what should I do?
what type of error mssg does it give you?
(09-16-2016, 07:16 AM)apara Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:13 AM)Tade20 Wrote: Please since when I upgraded my infinix hot 1 to 5.0.1 version it has been working fine for like 2 months and it stopped and I tried downgrading it and my sp flash tool is giving an error message what should I do?

Try to format with sp flash tool first then download but make sure you are using the latest sp lash tool
I don't have the latest sp flash tool.. Can you please send me a link for me to download it @apara

@miles that's the error message Please when I tried to downgrade my phone my sp flash
tool prompts
BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM failed!
[HINT]: please check your load matches to your target
which is to be downloaded
(09-16-2016, 07:39 AM)Tade20 Wrote: I don't have the latest sp flash tool.. Can you please send me a link for me to download it @apara

Download the latest from http://spflashtool.com
So @apara.. Do you think its an sp false tool problem cause this is the error message that I get Please when I tried to downgrade my phone my sp flash
tool prompts
(09-16-2016, 07:59 AM)Tade20 Wrote: So @apara.. Do you think its an sp false tool problem cause this is the error message that I get Please when I tried to downgrade my phone my sp flash
tool prompts

The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings
Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Also ataltach a screenshot of the error and use the latest version of spflashtool
(09-16-2016, 07:59 AM)Tade20 Wrote: So @apara.. Do you think its an sp false tool problem cause this is the error message that I get Please when I tried to downgrade my phone my sp flash
tool prompts

Error 4032 meant that the firmware you are trying to flash is not compatible with phone... Where did you get the kitkat rom you are trying to load from?