Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno m3 4.2

Downloaded both roms from your site. Old rom the phone boots in white screen. New rom the phone boots past animation but stucks at tecno logo. Before flashing the phone got bricked by custom boot logo. Trying to wipe data on recovery error can't mount data.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(09-16-2016, 01:22 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Downloaded both roms from your site. Old rom the phone boots in white screen. New rom the phone boots past animation but stucks at tecno logo. Before flashing the phone got bricked by custom boot logo. Trying to wipe data on recovery error can't mount data.

Is userdater and cache in the old stock rom? If userdater and cache are in the old stock rom then copy them to the new stock rom and flash it again
(09-16-2016, 01:22 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Downloaded both roms from your site. Old rom the phone boots in white screen. New rom the phone boots past animation but stucks at tecno logo. Before flashing the phone got bricked by custom boot logo. Trying to wipe data on recovery error can't mount data.

Also wipe eMMC in factory mode if it gets stuck after flashing as @Alba suggested

Are you sure the M3 is not "smart life version"?
You know there is m3 old, m3 new, m3 smart life
Replaced recovery image with cwm image for m3 was able to factory reset and the phone booted. Thanks