Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] my pc is not loading to pc
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my pc is not loading to pc

[Please help] my pc is not loading to pc

Geniusk
Geniusk
Geniusk
16-09-2016, 02:56 PM

when i turned on my pc on windows 10 os the keyboard begins to make a loud noise and then i long press the power botton to turn it off and after i turned it on back on and shows blue screen  and refuse to load to desptop since then. what can i do ? cause i don't want to loose my files please.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-09-2016, 05:26 PM
(16-09-2016, 02:56 PM)Geniusk when i turned on my pc on windows 10 os the keyboard begins to make a loud noise and then i long press the power botton to turn it off and after i turned it on back on and shows blue screen  and refuse to load to desptop since then. what can i do ? cause i don't want to loose my files please.

* does the PC always make noise immediately you turn it on?
* is there any error message on the blue screen?
 a pic of the error message if any would help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2016, 08:19 AM
(16-09-2016, 02:56 PM)Geniusk when i turned on my pc on windows 10 os the keyboard begins to make a loud noise and then i long press the power botton to turn it off and after i turned it on back on and shows blue screen  and refuse to load to desptop since then. what can i do ? cause i don't want to loose my files please.

Thats most likely a hardware malfunction
Can the PC enter BIOS?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.