Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

File transfer

Just found out that My PC can't read My infinix Note 2 memory again. Though it's showing that the device is connected but you can't access either internal or sd card memory cos they're not displaying.

But when i select photo transfer, My device internal memory will only display pictures in it. But when i select file transfer, it will just vanish.

I'm very confused at the moment. Please someone should help me out.

Also, flash tool doesn't recognise My device right now. This just started this morning.

Erhiskobi Mobile Solutions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7534kW...p=drivesdk

Have you found a solution?

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
(09-18-2016, 11:40 AM)erhiskobi Wrote: Just found out that My PC can't read My infinix Note 2 memory again. Though it's showing that the device is connected but you can't access either internal or sd card memory cos they're not displaying.

But when i select photo transfer, My device internal memory will only display pictures in it. But when i select file transfer, it will just vanish.

Also, flash tool doesn't recognise My device right now. This just started this morning.

(09-18-2016, 11:45 AM)erhiskobi Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7534kW...p=drivesdk

See here
https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-mtp-...indows-pc/
For spflashtool what were you trying to do and if you plug phone to pc does it make any sound atall when its off?
(09-18-2016, 11:40 AM)erhiskobi Wrote: Just found out that My PC can't read My infinix Note 2 memory again. Though it's showing that the device is connected but you can't access either internal or sd card memory cos they're not displaying.

whats the OS of your PC and have you tried other OSs and PCs?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-18-2016, 10:32 PM)rapkid007 Wrote: Have you found a solution?

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

Nope. Not at all.

Still expecting an answer
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 05:06 PM by hovatek. )
1. Using a USB link, associate your BlackBerry gadget to your PC. 

2. If important, enter your gadget password.Your gadget and media card show up as drives on your PC. 

3. Go to the records or envelopes that you need to duplicate. 

4. Drag and drop the records or envelopes.
(09-20-2016, 11:55 AM)hovatek Wrote: Still expecting an answer

PC OS - Windows 8.1 64 bit. Nope i haven't tried with other PC. But someone tried his zero 2 on the PC, same issue with the one I'm having

(09-21-2016, 02:23 AM)erhiskobi Wrote: PC OS - Windows 8.1 64 bit. Nope i haven't tried with other PC. But someone tried his zero 2 on the PC, same issue with the one I'm having

Try a Windows 7 PC