Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Hot 3 Black and white stucked on boot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix Hot 3 Black and white stucked on boot

[Please help] Infinix Hot 3 Black and white stucked on boot

veli
veli
veli
19-09-2016, 12:54 AM

Huh Huh  Please Help ..  I Was installing an OTA wireless Update on my Infinix Hot 3 which failed , and led to a brick ... So I downloaded another stock rom and flashed it using sp flashtool , during this process , the flashing was interrupted and the phone showed no sign of life , no power on , no charge.
  Then I flashed preloader.bin  and fortunately the came back to life , then I started the sp flash process once again and it was successful.
But when I boot the phone it stucks black , white , and multicolored screens .. please help what next ??

Phone name ; Infinix X554 HOT 3 (A1)
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-09-2016, 10:56 AM
(19-09-2016, 12:54 AM)veli Huh Huh  Please Help ..  I Was installing an OTA wireless Update on my Infinix Hot 3 which failed , and led to a brick ... So I downloaded another stock rom and flashed it using sp flashtool , during this process , the flashing was interrupted and the phone showed no sign of life , no power on , no charge.
  Then I flashed preloader.bin  and fortunately the came back to life , then I started the sp flash process once again and it was successful.
But when I boot the phone it stucks black , white , and multicolored screens .. please help what next ??

Phone name ; Infinix X554 HOT 3 (A1)
Did you try the one here
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
If no download and flash only Lk.bin and uboot
This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 10:58 AM by matybazz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2016, 03:07 PM
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.