Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] 3g only mode not responding!!

My innjoo fire plus 3g currently running CM12.1 ROM seems to have a bit of a problem with the 3g only mode as I can only access it when I put my device to auto mode and it doesn't feel as strong as 3g only mode. I noticed this bug when I flashed the stock ROM via sp flashtool sometime ago. I also have a problem with imei and serial number. . . No matter how much I write the imei with mobile uncle tools, it resets itself whenever I flash a new ROM. I really need a fix for this especially the 3g aspect. A recommended fix without the need of a PC would be more appreciated but all suggestions are welcomed.

(09-19-2016, 03:15 PM)[email protected] Wrote: . . . No matter how much I write the imei with mobile uncle tools, it resets itself whenever I flash a new ROM. I really need a fix for this especially the 3g aspect. A recommended fix without the need of a PC would be more appreciated but all suggestions are welcomed.

You'll need to get access to a phone (same model as yours) without this issue.. then see the guide @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-no-s...-only-mode
You'll need to get access to a phone (same model as yours) without this issue.. then see the guide @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-no-s...-only-mode
[/quote]

But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?
(09-20-2016, 09:52 AM)[email protected] Wrote: But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?

Am afraid no but did you backup your phone before all this?
(09-20-2016, 09:52 AM)[email protected] Wrote: But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?

You could give that a shot
Am afraid no but did you backup your phone before all this?
[/quote]

I once had a backup but it got corrupted . . I had to use sp flash tool to reflash it cos I was having issues with the cm12.1 ROM such as offline charging. I needed some files from stock ROM and I couldn't extract them directly from system.IMG , so I needed to flash stock ROM.
The last time I flahed the ROM, I omitted Preloader, data and cache but the previous times, I flashed everything entirely
(09-20-2016, 04:48 PM)[email protected] Wrote: The last time I flahed the ROM, I omitted Preloader, data and cache but the previous times, I flashed everything entirely

You'll need the NVRAM from a working phone then
I have two questions
1. How do I extract the NVRAM from the similar device?
2. How do I make use of the extracted NVRAM??
(09-21-2016, 07:47 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I have two questions
1. How do I extract the NVRAM from the similar device?
2. How do I make use of the extracted NVRAM??

See https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-no-s...-only-mode