Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to fix IMEI of my Infinix Zero X506 16GB
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to fix IMEI of my Infinix Zero X506 16GB

[Please help] How to fix IMEI of my Infinix Zero X506 16GB

destroyedx007
destroyedx007
destroyedx007
Enthusiastic Member
22-02-2015, 11:57 AM

I know you gonna show me a post you have done about how to fix unknown baseband and invalid imei issue but none of them working even having the correct MTK Droid Tools backup I am unable to flash it via SP Flash Tool I am trying since weeks.

Someone help me with the issue.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2015, 02:06 PM
(22-02-2015, 11:57 AM)destroyedx007 I know you gonna show me a post you have done about how to fix unknown baseband and invalid imei issue but none of them working even having the correct MTK Droid Tools backup I am unable to flash it via SP Flash Tool I am trying since weeks.

Someone help me with the issue.

thats serious. Ok, lets run a few checks. go to Settings > About . What do you see under Baseband?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
destroyedx007
destroyedx007
destroyedx007
Enthusiastic Member
22-02-2015, 03:28 PM
There is baseband available but when I connect my phone to PC MTK Droid Tools doesn't detect BaseBand Version. And all IMEI fixing tools doesn't works. All tools requires the phone in META mode. But it's not going to meta mode anyhow.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2015, 04:37 PM
(22-02-2015, 03:28 PM)destroyedx007 There is baseband available but when I connect my phone to PC MTK Droid Tools doesn't detect BaseBand Version. And all IMEI fixing tools doesn't works. All tools requires the phone in META mode. But it's not going to meta mode anyhow.

How many MTK backups have you tried flashing to the phone and where did you get them from? Securing Baseband is the top priority for now

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.