Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] PLS GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP WITH MY RF CALLIBRATION

Guys pls i need ur help with my RF callibration, i av successfully woke up the phone (infinix hot note x551 i.e. 16+1). But when i want to enter factory reset mode (by pressing vol. down and power button), it first shows me an error message that "RF callibration failed". Pls help me cos i cant chat with my whatsapp right now

(09-20-2016, 09:05 PM)miles44 Wrote: Guys pls i need ur help with my RF callibration, i av successfully woke up the phone (infinix hot note x551 i.e. 16+1). But when i want to enter factory reset mode (by pressing vol. down and power button), it first shows me an error message that "RF callibration failed". Pls help me cos i cant chat with my whatsapp right now

How did this start?
(09-20-2016, 09:05 PM)miles44 Wrote: Guys pls i need ur help with my RF callibration, i av successfully woke up the phone (infinix hot note x551 i.e. 16+1). But when i want to enter factory reset mode (by pressing vol. down and power button), it first shows me an error message that "RF callibration failed". Pls help me cos i cant chat with my whatsapp right now

Recovery mode is volume up + power
It started when I flashed it with sp flash tool. The phone doesn't enter recovery mode, it only shows the laying android with a triangle ? on it.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 02:35 PM by hovatek. )
(09-22-2016, 08:34 AM)miles44 Wrote: It started when I flashed it with sp flash tool. The phone doesn't enter recovery mode, it only shows the laying android with a triangle ? on it.

when it shows that, press the power button once.
I did that but I still can't access the recovery mode thanks
(09-30-2016, 06:41 AM)miles44 Wrote: I did that but I still can't access the recovery mode thanks

try this..
when you get to the android robot screen,
press vol up + power together again
(09-30-2016, 06:41 AM)miles44 Wrote: I did that but I still can't access the recovery mode thanks

ok.
When it shows the Android icon, press the power button first then volume increase button and release both at the same time. You need to do this quickly