Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Sharing of Data From USB modem To Router VIA PC

Needed Materials
* USB Modem
* PC with ethernet port
* LAN Cable
* Router

Hello everyone, I've tried this on my Ubuntu PC and it works fine. Many times on Windows PC (Windows 8.1) but it doesnt work. Help please

(09-22-2016, 11:23 AM)osuolale95 Wrote: Needed Materials
* USB Modem
* PC with ethernet port
* LAN Cable
* Router

Hello everyone, I've tried this on my Ubuntu PC and it works fine. Many times on Windows PC (Windows 8.1) but it doesnt work. Help please

* is the USB modem connected to the PC or the router?
* check if the network cards on the windows PC have been properly driven (goto device manager)
* if you are planning to share internet connectivity with WLAN enabled device, you know you can simply use virtual router or connectify to create a hotspot directly from your PC
(09-22-2016, 09:26 PM)X3non Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 11:23 AM)osuolale95 Wrote: Needed Materials
* USB Modem
* PC with ethernet port
* LAN Cable
* Router

* is the USB modem connected to the PC or the router?
* check if the network cards on the windows PC have been properly driven (goto device manager)
* if you are planning to share internet connectivity with WLAN enabled device, you know you can simply use virtual router or connectify to create a hotspot directly from your PC