Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] X-BO HTC M8

Hi there,i wanna say thank you for the lots of help i've gotten so far............I really need help with this x-bo htc m8 mobile,i collected it from a client who complained that the phone was taking too much time to turn on,after flashing didnt do it,i saw d software online and without backing up the phon rom i tried reloading the phone brought a blank screen,few weeks later i saw the same type of phone and i backed up the rom. So now using the new rom to reload mine,it worked but the display turned upside down,like a really twisted display,for more than a month now,the owner is on my neck and i havnt fixed d phone,i checked online recently and i saw display fix for other model but none for x-bo m8,i downloaded some of those but it didnt solve d problem.......I dunno if you guyz can teach me how to create a display fix or help me vreate one to download,i really need your help........
Thanks in Anticipation.

(09-24-2016, 12:38 AM)excel94 Wrote: ........I dunno if you guyz can teach me how to create a display fix or help me vreate  one to download,i really need your help........
Thanks in Anticipation.

you'll have to find a compatible uboot.bin / lk.bin
either by trying roms from different sources OR you'll have to keep backing up any M8 you come across and try flashing again (hoping that its the same variant as the one you're trying to fix)
(09-24-2016, 12:38 AM)excel94 Wrote: Hi there,i wanna say thank you for the lots of help i've gotten so far............I really need help with this x-bo htc m8 mobile,i collected it from a client who complained that the phone was taking too much time to turn on,after flashing didnt do it,i saw d software online and without backing up the phon rom i tried reloading the phone brought a blank screen,few weeks later i saw the same type of phone and i backed up the rom. So now using the new rom to reload mine,it worked but the display turned upside down,like a really twisted display,for more than a month now,the owner is on my neck and i havnt fixed d phone,i checked online recently and i saw display fix for other model but none for x-bo m8,i downloaded some of those but it didnt solve d problem.......I dunno if you guyz can teach me how to create a display fix or help me vreate one to download,i really need your help........
Thanks in Anticipation.

You could try the fix @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-358.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Alright, thanks guys......lemme try this steps,i just hope it works,i'll get back to you
Alright,thanks guys,lemme go through the steps,i hope it works.............and can i please get a list of uboot.bin/lk.bin that i can download to try work the phone.
(09-26-2016, 12:56 AM)excel94 Wrote: Alright,thanks guys,lemme go through the steps,i hope it works.............and can i please get a list of uboot.bin/lk.bin that i can download to try work the phone.

That'll have to be obtained from firmware for that model
i tried the build.prop method it twisted the screen towards another direction,now am just confused and its like am having a new problem everyday,i wouldnt mind it you come across the phone type ,am open to download any compatible backup rom,since thats the only solution av heard so far.
(09-29-2016, 01:30 AM)excel94 Wrote: i tried the build.prop method it twisted the screen towards another direction,now am just confused and its like am having a new problem everyday,i wouldnt mind it you come across the phone type ,am open to download any compatible backup rom,since thats the only solution av heard so far.

Can I see a picture of the screen
Am sorry but i dont know how to post a pics into this thread,and the PM is bringing a url popup that i dont understand,but to my suprise ,i screenshot the screen and open it on my system and it showed normal
I still don't know how to post a pics yet, is there any official website where I can request for x-bo rom, cause I don't think it's easy to get another type of phone to backup