Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] i want to flash brickes infinix x507 with usb debugging not enabled

Pls, i am in need of you guys help. I tried to flash infinix x507 stock rom, at exactly 83% flashtool indicated that usb debugging is not enabled and asked me to press ctrl+alt+T to enable usb debugging. I tried it bt i dnt whether am too late or didnt get it right. Is there a way or software to enable usb debugging? If not how else can i flash the stock rom?

Pls, i am in need of you guys help. I tried to flash infinix x507 stock rom, at exactly 83% flashtool indicated that usb debugging is not enabled and asked me to press ctrl+alt+T to enable usb debugging. I tried it bt i don't know whether am too late or didnt get it right. Is there a way or software to enable usb debugging? If not how else can i flash the stock rom?
(09-27-2016, 12:11 PM)dollinp Wrote: Pls, i am in need of you guys help. I tried to flash infinix x507 stock rom, at exactly 83% flashtool indicated that usb debugging is not enabled and asked me to  press ctrl+alt+T to enable usb debugging. I tried it bt i dnt whether am too late or didnt get it right. Is there a way or software to enable usb debugging? If not how else can i flash the stock rom?

SP flash tools doesnt need usb debugging to be enabled
* attach a screenshot of the error message you got