Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Development] How to root the Wiko U Feel and Wiko U Feel Lite

(02-11-2017, 10:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 04:50 PM)mauropicotto Wrote: 1. No ! My phone has not been bricked before flash the TWRP
2. I flashed the first time on the new phone and the original clean ROM with your files. A second time after restoring the phone with the Wiko restoration software

I don't understand No. 2
I need to know if you've been able to flash back a working stock recovery.img so I can use it to port TWRP for your Build
Ok ! sorry for my english.
No ! flash recovery alone does not work for me. I am obliged to use the software wiko or Sp flash tool by flashing the recovery and partition system so that the phone can restart.

(02-12-2017, 08:49 AM)mauropicotto Wrote: Ok ! sorry for my english.
No ! flash recovery alone does not work for me. I am obliged to use the software wiko or Sp flash tool by flashing the recovery and partition system so that the phone can restart.

This means we'll have to treat your case differently.
Please, create a new threa so we focus on your present phone issue
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
There are someone that rooted with success following this guide? I've read only of People in trouble with this procedure! Is the Twrp from hovatec "clean"? Why is not on official twrp page? Thanks

(09-30-2016, 03:02 PM)hovatek Wrote: [Image: Hovatek-How-to-root-Wiko-U-Feel-and-Wiko...l-Lite.png]

The Wiko U Feel and Wiko U Feel Lite are Mediatek MT6735 chipset (SoC) powered Android phones which ship with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This guide will teach you how to easily root either of these Wiko devices.

How do I root a Wiko U Feel or Wiko U Feel Lite Android phone?
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Once recovery is flashed in fastboot, hold the Volume up + Power button and don’t release till the phone reboots. When it does, select Recovery from the list
  • In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tap KEEP READ ONLY
  • If TWRP offers to root the phone, select NO
  • In TWRP recovery, tap Install
  • Navigate to the location of the SuperSU2.76.zip and select it
  • Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete
  • Reboot the phone normally
  • Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...heck&hl=en
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2017, 11:50 AM by hovatek. )
(04-24-2017, 09:27 AM)Tortellidroga Wrote: There are someone that rooted with success following this guide? I've read only of People in trouble with this procedure! Is the Twrp from hovatec "clean"? Why is not on official twrp page? Thanks

TWRP team doesn't support all devices. For unsupported devices, that's where people like us come in..to port .
if you're having any problem with the guide then please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)