Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

[Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno M3 By Hovatek (Tested & Working)

(12-16-2014, 07:40 AM)reydavy Wrote: my recovery system  shows
reboot system now
aplly updates from sdcard
apply upadtes from cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

i tried change the recovery. img with CTRv2.2 but he doesnt recognize my  new tecno m3  its says my cell isnt compactible

flash clockworkmod recovery to the phone using this method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks i am sucessfully with CWmod but the keslar doesnt work on new tecno m3 even you change the boot.img.... i hope the developer have a upgrade to this phone ... THANKS
(12-16-2014, 08:13 PM)reydavy Wrote: thanks i am sucessfully with CWmod but the keslar doesnt work on new tecno m3 even you change the boot.img.... i hope the developer have a upgrade to this phone ... THANKS

we're working on that
Sad 
I downloaded the stock rom twice but still telling installation aborted why
(12-17-2014, 11:55 PM)fayemi65 Wrote: I downloaded the stock rom twice but still telling installation aborted why

Stock or Custom ROM?
Had bricked my phone trying to install 4.4.2 kitkat from another website but through your help I am now back to this upgrade, from now on if its not Hovatek its not good enough for me. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
hi please im looking for a rom which works on the new techno m does any one have a link or an idea; ive flashed this rom but it doe not boot. thanks
(12-16-2014, 08:13 PM)reydavy Wrote: thanks i am sucessfully with CWmod but the keslar doesnt work on new tecno m3 even you change the boot.img.... i hope the developer have a upgrade to this phone ... THANKS

hey is there any update for the new m3 users. ive been searching for a rom and never found any which is compatible with the phone. pls someone dp something
(02-04-2015, 12:47 PM)doctorparh Wrote: hey is there any update for the new m3 users. ive been searching for a rom and never found any which is compatible with the phone. pls someone dp something

Developers have been working on this @ https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-21.html . checkout this Port by Androgen @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1253.html for New M3
i need stock ROM for tecno S3,MTK backup.please.