Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

[Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno M3 By Hovatek (Tested & Working)

Pls help. After I flashed this ROM on my techno m3,my WiFi and data service keeps turning on by itself.and they is a vertical line appearing at the right hand corner of my screen. I have wiped the phone over and over again, including checks to no avail.pls help.

(08-28-2014, 11:41 AM)mindlesss Wrote: Pls help. After I flashed this ROM on my techno m3,my WiFi and data service keeps turning on by itself.and they is a vertical line appearing at the right hand corner of my screen. I have wiped the phone over and over again, including checks to no avail.pls help.

Revert to your stock ROM before we begin troubleshooting
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Pls, after I installed the Keslar Custom for Tecno M3, I have been unable to play obb games on it I mean game with Obb file
(09-12-2014, 03:13 PM)lucrownt Wrote: Pls, after I installed the Keslar Custom for Tecno M3, I have been unable to play obb games on it I mean game with Obb file

What error do you get when you try launching these games? and could you mention the names of some of these games?
hovatek, i just wanna Thank you and your team for the marvellous job you do on Kesla Custom Rom for M3. am using S3 and my rom because i install font, thanks to you my phone is back to life. all i did is change the stock recovery to CWM recovery and flash d original boot img and the download M3 keslar rom, put into my SD and install it. Thanks once again, Keep it up and GOD Bless you.

Hey
i was wondering if u could make an iOs like ROM
would really appreciate it
Nice job for this above ROM as well
this is wonderful. i wish tecno Q1 cn be part of dis or sumtyn similar
Warm regards

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...72etIkltxY]
Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

Fifa 14 it usually says download failed unable to get resources after I had placed its obb file into android/obb folder. 
(09-16-2014, 12:34 PM)lucrownt Wrote: Fifa 14 it usually says download failed unable to get resources after I had placed its obb file into android/obb folder. 

Revert to the stock ROM and test this game again, if it works fine them we'll start looking into a fix for this on the custom ROM
hovateklucrowntFifa 14 it usually says download failed unable to get resources after I had placed its obb file into android/obb folder. Revert to the stock ROM and test this game again, if it works fine them we'll start looking into a fix for this on the custom ROM
How can I revert it, my phone was bricked so I don't have the custom rom