Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Ref:HOW TO FLASH G TIDE E72 (NAND)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Ref:HOW TO FLASH G TIDE E72 (NAND)

[Please help] Ref:HOW TO FLASH G TIDE E72 (NAND)

sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
02-10-2016, 11:55 AM

Hello hovatek i have problem with my phone g tide e 72 i tried to search for stock rom and i found it on easy firmware but when i tried to flash it with sp flashtool it popup error diferent storage source file EMMC target storage NAND so help me please even an full read from miracle!
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-10-2016, 01:04 PM
(02-10-2016, 11:55 AM)sebastiiabchulla Hello hovatek i have problem with my phone g tide e 72 i tried to search for stock rom and i found it on easy firmware but when i tried to flash it with sp flashtool it popup error diferent storage source file EMMC target storage NAND so help me please even an full read from miracle!
I think the rom u are trying to flash is not compatible with ur phone.... U need to know ur ram size and storage before downloading any rom. Their so many varieties of ur type so check it well and let us know..

Waiting for ur reply
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
04-10-2016, 04:40 AM
So help me where to get that stock rom of G tide e 72 NAND rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 01:26 PM
(02-10-2016, 11:55 AM)sebastiiabchulla Hello hovatek i have problem with my phone g tide e 72 i tried to search for stock rom and i found it on easy firmware but when i tried to flash it with sp flashtool it popup error diferent storage source file EMMC target storage NAND so help me please even an full read from miracle!

attach a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.