Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H7 infected With Tons Of Malwares
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H7 infected With Tons Of Malwares

[Please help] Tecno H7 infected With Tons Of Malwares

Merlve
Merlve
Merlve
Respected Member
02-10-2016, 02:32 PM

Hi my tecno h7 was affected by malwares, and am trying to get rid of them, so I made a romdump of the phone to be safe, and I downloaded the hovatek tecno h7 stock ROM from the download section, so I formatted the phone with sp flashtools and flashed Tue Hovatek stock ROM to the phone and it was a success, but wen I tried to power it up it just stuck on the tecno logo, pls wat is the problem, vos it refused to power up. Thank u.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-10-2016, 03:46 PM
(02-10-2016, 02:32 PM)Merlve Hi my tecno h7 was affected by malwares, and am trying to get rid of them, so I made a romdump of the phone to be safe, and I downloaded the hovatek tecno h7 stock ROM from the download section, so I formatted the phone with sp flashtools and flashed Tue Hovatek stock ROM to the phone and it was a success, but wen I tried to power it up it just stuck on the tecno logo, pls wat is the problem, vos it refused to power up. Thank u.
Please copy user dater and cache in ur rom backup to Hovatek rom backup and flash it again without flashing preloader..

Waiting for ur reply
apara
apara
apara
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM
(02-10-2016, 02:32 PM)Merlve Hi my tecno h7 was affected by malwares, and am trying to get rid of them, so I made a romdump of the phone to be safe, and I downloaded the hovatek tecno h7 stock ROM from the download section, so I formatted the phone with sp flashtools and flashed Tue Hovatek stock ROM to the phone and it was a success, but wen I tried to power it up it just stuck on the tecno logo, pls wat is the problem, vos it refused to power up. Thank u.

Boot into recovery mode by pressing v+ and power and wipe data and cache or boot into factory mode v- and power and wipe emmc
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-10-2016, 03:53 PM
(02-10-2016, 03:48 PM)apara
Nice idea @apara

Boot into recovery mode by pressing v+ and power and wipe data and cache or boot into factory mode v- and power and wipe emmc
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
02-10-2016, 06:04 PM

HEY IF YOU ARE FAMILIER WITH SP FLASH TOOL JUST GET A NEW ROM FOR TECNO F7 AND FLASH WITH SP FLASH TOOL FOMAT ALL AND FLASHH
Merlve
Merlve
Merlve
Respected Member
11-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Well, I decided to go with a custom ROM, AOSP, I just installed adaway, so far, no malwares detected.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tapatalk