Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix zero; Camera and rotation problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix zero; Camera and rotation problem

Infinix zero; Camera and rotation problem

VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
02-10-2016, 09:32 PM

Good evening and happy Sunday.
I have an Infinix zero X506 J609, 16Gb, 2Gb version.
Although, I had a list of problems before now, with the help of team Hovatek, I was able to resolve then.
There however remained two major problems I noted after.
1. The main camera refused to work later, the front view camera too got bad while trying to give solution. Could not say if it was software problem or hardware.
2. The auto Rotation is bad. The phone's screen would auto rotate to landscape when in physical portrait mode and vice versa. i had turned off auto rotate to keep it in an all the time portrait mode.

I have tried to reinstall the phone's firmware,
Any idea would be appreciated

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using Hovatek mobile
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
03-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Update info:
Also, I noted that there's no camera app loaded with it when I flash it in. I tried to install cancers mx and open camera to which both didn't detect any of the camera.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 10:49 AM
(02-10-2016, 09:32 PM)VICTOROLA Good evening and happy Sunday.
I have an Infinix zero X506 J609, 16Gb, 2Gb version.
Although, I had a list of problems before now, with the help of team Hovatek, I was able to resolve then.
There however remained two major problems I noted after.
1. The main camera refused to work later, the front view camera too got bad while trying to give solution. Could not say if it was software problem or hardware.
2. The auto Rotation is bad. The phone's screen would auto rotate to landscape when in physical portrait mode and vice versa. i had turned off auto rotate to keep it in an all the time portrait mode.

I have tried to reinstall the phone's firmware,
Any idea would be appreciated

for the rotation issue, try editing orientation in build.prop.
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-358.html
BTW, whats the Android version running on the phone?
This post was last modified: 04-10-2016, 10:50 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
18-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Thanx
I had tried that. I later found out it's not related to my problem. My own issue is that when every the auto Rotation is on, the screen would auto adjust to landscape when the phone is physically standing straight and the screen would then turn to portrait when the phone is on its side.
Am running KitKat. I had tried both the stick and custom ROMs, yet, it's same. I also tried to upgrade the firmware. Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2016, 02:33 PM

(18-10-2016, 09:02 PM)VICTOROLA Thanx
I had tried that. I later found out it's not related to my problem. My own issue is that when every the auto Rotation is on, the screen would auto adjust to landscape when the phone is physically standing straight and the screen would then turn to portrait when the phone is on its side.
Am running KitKat. I had tried both the stick and custom ROMs, yet, it's same. I also tried to upgrade the firmware. Please help

Try this app @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rientation
let me know if its able to set your phone to Landscape and Portrait mode
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
meekyhandsome
meekyhandsome
meekyhandsome
Enthusiastic Member
05-12-2016, 02:36 PM
it did not work...unfornunately launcher has stoped
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2016, 08:39 AM
(05-12-2016, 02:36 PM)meekyhandsome it did not work...unfornunately launcher has stoped

Try http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1388415534

Note!