Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Root for Infinix note 3 (2gb ram 16gb ROM)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Root for Infinix note 3 (2gb ram 16gb ROM)

Root for Infinix note 3 (2gb ram 16gb ROM)

itsmustie
itsmustie
itsmustie
02-10-2016, 10:41 PM

I was pleased with hovatek root for Infinix note 2. I just got rid of my rooted Infinix note 2 and got a note 3 which is a kind of boring pls I suggest a root for infinx note 3. Thanx

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 09:37 AM
(02-10-2016, 10:41 PM)itsmustie I was pleased with hovatek root for Infinix note 2. I just got rid of my rooted Infinix note 2 and got a note 3 which is a kind of boring pls I suggest a root for infinx note 3. Thanx

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile

If you're on Goolge Hangout then lets have your gmail address for a chat session

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lameda
lameda
lameda
09-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Good morning hovatek .More greases to your elbow. I am also using infinix note 3 and I have been looking for a way to root it but all to no avail. I will be very happy if u can find a solution to this. Thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-10-2016, 09:33 AM
(09-10-2016, 10:22 AM)lameda Good morning hovatek .More greases to your elbow. I am also using infinix note 3 and I have been looking for a way to root it but all to no avail. I will be very happy if u can find a solution to this. Thanks in advance

lets have your gmail address if you're on Google Hangouts

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Elebiju
Elebiju
Elebiju
Enthusiastic Member
16-10-2016, 04:33 AM

I have the same problem too, this note 3 is making me look like a noob because I can't root it and phones bore me without root access..... Please help me root my infinix note 3 2gb
I'm on Google hangout..... elebiju20032003@gmail.com
Peguy
Peguy
Peguy
10-07-2017, 04:38 PM
hello, I was first using Infinix hit 4 pro and I was able to use enough memory and that fone had good quality camera.
Well I liked the infinix so I decided to go for the note 3 pro hoping to have more than the hot four pro.
I don't know if the note 3 pro I am using is real because I only have 3 GB and all the 16 BG ROM are useless since it doesn't allow me to use it.
I am very disappointed in this note 3 pro
In the hot 4 pro I could see in the setting STORAGE USB but in note 3 nothing I only see STORAGE
right now I don't see any difference between cheap without good memory with this MY SO CALLED NOTE 3 PRO.
Please and please, if you have any information about how to be able to use my 16 GB help me
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-07-2017, 06:01 PM
(10-07-2017, 04:38 PM)Peguy hello, I was first using Infinix hit 4 pro and I was able to use enough memory and that fone  had good quality camera.
Well I liked the infinix so I decided to go for the note 3 pro hoping to have more than the hot four pro.
I don't know if the note 3 pro I am using is real because I only have 3 GB and all the 16 BG ROM are useless since it doesn't allow me to use it.
I am very disappointed in this note 3 pro
In the hot 4 pro I could see in the setting STORAGE USB but in note 3 nothing I only see STORAGE
right now I don't see any difference between cheap without good memory with this MY SO CALLED NOTE 3 PRO.
Please and please, if you have any information about how to be able to use my 16 GB help me

Please create new thread, this is someone else's support thread. see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create.