Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MT6580 (Doogee X3) NVRAM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] MT6580 (Doogee X3) NVRAM

[Please help] MT6580 (Doogee X3) NVRAM

cangrejoas
cangrejoas
cangrejoas
Banned
03-10-2016, 01:16 PM

Hey all,

I have a problem with my phone. I flashed the new official Android 6.0 Firmware for my Doogee X3. My Wifi MAC address now changing on every reboot. I followed your steps on youtube to fix it. It works for the moment, but if I restart my phone again, the MAC address still changing to another.
So, I will try to fix it with a working NVRAM backup. I don't have one. Could anyone help me out and upload your working NVRAM for the Doogee X3 (MT6580) ? It seems to be easy to do this with MTK Droid Tools. I would really appreciate it ! Heart 

Thanks a lot ! Smile
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
03-10-2016, 01:37 PM
(03-10-2016, 01:16 PM)cangrejoas Hey all,

I have a problem with my phone. I flashed the new official Android 6.0 Firmware for my Doogee X3. My Wifi MAC address now changing on every reboot. I followed your steps on youtube to fix it. It works for the moment, but if I restart my phone again, the MAC address still changing to another.
So, I will try to fix it with a working NVRAM backup. I don't have one. Could anyone help me out and upload your working NVRAM for the Doogee X3 (MT6580) ? It seems to be easy to do this with MTK Droid Tools. I would really appreciate it ! Heart 

Thanks a lot ! Smile

Please can u connect ur phone to mtk droid tool to see whether it will detect ur device... Because mtk droid tool doesn't detect Android version 5.0 and 6.0 .. try it and let see the result...

Thank u
cangrejoas
cangrejoas
cangrejoas
Banned
03-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Hello ALBA,

thank you for replying. Yes, the actual version v2.5.3 of MTK Droid Tools detects my phone when Android is up and running (not in preloader state when the device is off). At least it shows me the phone infos. but in the windows to the right, there is a log:

--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- FEHLER : --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!

Hm, will there be another method to restore the NVRAM ?
This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 02:36 PM by cangrejoas.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(03-10-2016, 01:16 PM)cangrejoas Hey all,

Thanks a lot ! Smile

have you tried SN writer @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12306.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cangrejoas
cangrejoas
cangrejoas
Banned
05-10-2016, 02:04 PM

yes, i have tried this version of sn writer. the V 1.1552.00 doesn't work with my phone. but i found another version of this program (v1604) and this is working. i could fix it ! was quite easy Big Grin for the case you want to update the sn writer thread, i uploaded version v1604. see here: http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/UafLqKD2/file.html
بشير
بشير
بشير
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Sir, Can you show me a way to apply them with pictures on my device

Sent from my X3 using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2017, 06:32 PM
(24-02-2017, 03:43 PM)بشير Sir, Can you show me a way to apply them with pictures on my device

Sent from my X3 using the Hovatek Forum App

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.