Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] pls help me
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] pls help me

[Please help] pls help me

nathnael
nathnael
nathnael
04-10-2016, 10:43 AM

Hi.. I flashed my Tecno c5  with ROM from your site  it powers on but won't display anything on the screen.. Sp flash tool completes flashing the phone and verifies. My PC can detect the phone memory and also can read my files too  but won't display anything on the phone pls help me plsss
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 01:45 PM
(04-10-2016, 10:43 AM)nathnael Hi.. I flashed my Tecno c5  with ROM from your site  it powers on but won't display anything on the screen.. Sp flash tool completes flashing the phone and verifies. My PC can detect the phone memory and also can read my files too  but won't display anything on the phone pls help me plsss

yours might be a different variant and require a different boot.img.
Do you recall the build number or have access to a working C5?
This post was last modified: 04-10-2016, 01:46 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
goodluckokereke
goodluckokereke
goodluckokereke
Enthusiastic Member
04-10-2016, 04:07 PM
pls i need help... i kind of mess up with my imel and i did not had a backup... now when ever i on the 3g only network my signal bar goes off... if i put it in 2G/3G mode, it keep showing the E edge signal.... i checked the back of the phone off get the imel and unfortunately it was only one imel number that was there. ... the name of the phone is tecno h5. . pls does any one knows how to fix it..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2016, 08:05 PM
(04-10-2016, 04:07 PM)goodluckokereke pls i need help... i kind of mess up with my imel and i did not had a backup... now when ever i on the 3g only network my signal bar goes off... if i put it in 2G/3G mode, it keep showing the E edge signal.... i checked the back of the phone off get the imel and unfortunately it was only one imel number that was there.  ... the name of the phone is tecno h5. . pls does any one knows how to fix it..

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nathnael
nathnael
nathnael
05-10-2016, 08:21 AM

(04-10-2016, 10:43 AM)nathnael Hi.. I flashed my Tecno c5  with ROM from your site  it powers on but won't display anything on the screen.. Sp flash tool completes flashing the phone and verifies. My PC can detect the phone memory and also can read my files too  but won't display anything on the phone pls help me plsss

noo can u give me a dirict link where i can download  the original stoke rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2016, 10:06 AM
(05-10-2016, 08:21 AM)nathnael noo can u give me a dirict link where i can download  the original stoke rom

We'll list any new C5 variant we find @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!