Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xposed framework for innjoo max2_3G

(10-07-2016, 04:27 PM)X3non Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 02:45 PM)Elepufik Wrote: Kindly check the link again,  its nt downloadin d complete xposed installer

Sent from my Max2_3G using Hovatek mobile

the link works fine here
try again with a different browser

Ve been able to downloaddownload the installer, buh my phones is 64bit anf i think the installer in d link above is 32bit? Sud i go ahead and install it? PlPlsss reply Asap
the link works fine here
try again with a different browser
[/quote]

Ve been able to downloaddownload the installer, buh my phones is 64bit anf i think the installer in d link above is 32bit? Sud i go ahead and install it? PlPlsss reply Asap
Been busy @ work, dear sir, ve dowloaded d installer succesfully buh befre i flash with twrp, i will like to call your attention to the 'bit' of my phone, its 64bit, buh d installer download above i think its meant for 32bit, please sud i go ahead and flash it bcus i wouldnt wanna go through d stress of bootloop n lagging again, thank yhu.

(10-09-2016, 05:34 PM)Elepufik Wrote: Been busy @ work,  dear sir,  ve dowloaded d installer succesfully buh befre i flash with twrp,  i will like to call your attention to the 'bit' of my phone,  its 64bit,  buh d installer download above i think its meant for 32bit,  please sud i go ahead and flash it bcus i wouldnt wanna go through d stress of bootloop n lagging again,  thank yhu.

Just sent you a PM.
check your inbox and reply