Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTP USB DEVICE FAILED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTP USB DEVICE FAILED

MTP USB DEVICE FAILED

JIGGA
JIGGA
JIGGA
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2016, 01:42 PM

HI
I Have a soft bricked spreadthrum that im trying to unbrick using the spd upgrade tool but everytime i try connecting my phone to pc(several computers) using usb cable i get the MTP USB DEVICE FAILED error..I have already installed spreadthrum usb drivers manually and they are even listed in device manager.Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2016, 03:03 PM
(05-10-2016, 01:42 PM)JIGGA HI
I Have a soft bricked spreadthrum that im trying to unbrick using the spd upgrade tool but everytime i try connecting my phone to pc(several computers) using usb cable i get the MTP USB DEVICE FAILED error..I have already installed spreadthrum usb drivers manually and they are even listed in device manager.Please help

Ensure to follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html and see the video

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JIGGA
JIGGA
JIGGA
Enthusiastic Member
06-10-2016, 06:56 AM
i have followed the guide over and over again but still get the same message
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2016, 11:27 AM
(06-10-2016, 06:56 AM)JIGGA i have followed the guide over and over again but still get the same message

attach a screenshot of device manager when you connect the phone.
BTW, hope you switched off and held volume down button before connecting to PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.