Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 IN SIM LOCK.

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SCH R907 US VARIANT IS IN SIM LOCK MODE AND I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO UNLOCK IT BECAUSE NO SHORT CODE WORKS ON IT.. FOR EXAMPLE IF I DAIL *#06# TO CHECK IMEI, IT DOESNT DISPLAY ANYTHING.. INSTEAD IT JUST STAYS LIKE THAT.. SAME WITH ALL OTHER SHORT CODES. PLEASE WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?I EVEN UPGRADED IT FROM ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT TO 5.0.1LOLIPOP  WHICH IT IS PRESENTLY RUNNING ON HOPING IT WILL FIX THE ISSUE. BUT IT STILL PERSISTS.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2016, 08:14 PM by X3non. )
(10-06-2016, 04:38 PM)xsantos Wrote: MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SCH R907 US VARIANT IS IN SIM LOCK MODE AND I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO UNLOCK IT BECAUSE NO SHORT CODE WORKS ON IT.. FOR EXAMPLE IF I DAIL *#06# TO CHECK IMEI, IT DOESNT DISPLAY ANYTHING.. INSTEAD IT JUST STAYS LIKE THAT.. SAME WITH ALL OTHER SHORT CODES. PLEASE WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?I EVEN UPGRADED IT FROM ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT TO 5.0.1LOLIPOP  WHICH IT IS PRESENTLY RUNNING ON HOPING IT WILL FIX THE ISSUE. BUT IT STILL PERSISTS.

* are you running stock or custom OS?
* have you tried unlocking using galaxy s unlock @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...lock&hl=en
Am running stock rom... Lemme try the link you sent to me