Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] WEIIMI P9 device stuck to boot logo after flashing

(10-09-2016, 09:13 PM)dilbroo Wrote: Thanks to hovatek team specially @ HOVATEK and @ALBA

I follow the above procedure and my dead phone has come/boot up now successfully...

Now I need the solution for sim data not working and sms not sent and received for this mobile phone for which I make it dead.

You already created a thread for that so please, check that thread and reply under it.
Do not create a new thread.
It would also be helpful if you could upload the Miracle Box scatter backup and post the link here for others in your shoes

(10-09-2016, 09:13 PM)dilbroo Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 07:00 PM)ALBA Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 10:37 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 08:01 PM)dilbroo Wrote: Can anybody answer my question?
I have made backup of my working phone using miracle box and saved as scatter format but this scatter file cannot open in sp flash tool.
When I load scatter file in sp flash tool, tool stops, gives error and close immediately. Plz suggest

I already answered this question in one of the multiple threads you opened.
Since you backed up in scatter format using Miracle box, you're to flash using Miracle Box and not SP flash tool.
Flash the Miracle Box scatter backup using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14106.html
Flash (tick) all partitions

Thanks @Hovatek

Thanks to hovatek team specially @ HOVATEK and @ALBA

I follow the above procedure and my dead phone has come/boot up now successfully...

Now I need the solution for sim data not working and sms not sent and received for this mobile phone for which I make it dead.
Check ur build number and send us what is there... And also check ur imei and also tell us what is there too....
Use this code for checking ur phone imei : *#06#