Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tweak] Flashing Custom ROMs.

Please,if i want to use sp flash tool to flash a custom rom on my phone,are the procedures the same as when flashing a stock rom.What should i tick or not tick?Do i also need to format the phone first?

(10-09-2016, 03:33 PM)stallion193 Wrote: Please,if i want to use sp flash tool to flash a custom rom on my phone,are the procedures the same as when flashing a stock rom.What should i tick or not tick?Do i also need to format the phone first?
Please what's the actual problem u are facing on the device...
NOTE: Different Problems with it solution.
(10-09-2016, 03:33 PM)stallion193 Wrote: Please,if i want to use sp flash tool to flash a custom rom on my phone,are the procedures the same as when flashing a stock rom.What should i tick or not tick?Do i also need to format the phone first?

There's no problem.I just want a new different ROM,so I wanted to know if I can use so flash to install it and precautions to take.Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 11:05 AM by hovatek. )
(10-09-2016, 10:27 PM)stallion193 Wrote: There's no problem.I just want a new different ROM,so I wanted to know if I can use so flash to install it and precautions to take.Thank you.

custom ROMs are often in zip (custom recovery mode flashable) formats, not in scatter (sp flash tool) format.
You'll need a custom recovery on your phone for a start
Thanks a lot.I was able to get the recovery.IMG and with the combined usage of CWM,Flashify and mobile uncle tools,I was able to flash the custom ROM successfuly.Thanks again.