Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Temidayo

Hello Team Hovatek, please I have a tecno m5 which I flash with sp flashtool but after the flashing the phone stuck in boot mode and I have try all my best the phone is not yet work,, unfortunately the volume keys are not working to wipe the phone also I try to connect with mtk droid tool the app is not decteting my phone please any solution to this, waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

(10-10-2016, 03:24 PM)Temiibh Wrote: Hello Team Hovatek, please I have a tecno m5 which I flash with sp flashtool but after the flashing the phone stuck in boot mode and I have try all my best the phone is not yet work,, unfortunately the volume keys are not working to wipe the phone also I try to connect with mtk droid tool the app is not decteting my phone please any solution to this, waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

1. Whats the Android version of your M5, 4.2 or 4.4?
2. Where did you get the firmware you flashed?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
4.2, and I got it from your site
(10-11-2016, 02:35 PM)Temiibh Wrote: 4.2, and I got it from your site

Ok.
I'll suggest you don't attempt to flash any longer. Instead, have the volume buttons fixed . For the phone to boot directly into boot mode, its possible the Volume decrease button is stuck
Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-405.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)