Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H3 Stock rom download permission needed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H3 Stock rom download permission needed

[Please help] Tecno H3 Stock rom download permission needed

Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 10:20 PM

I'm using tecno h3,the phone was very low on internal memory so I partitioned SD card for swap memory, the phone didn't recognised the partition,so I did factory restore only for the phone to start malfunctioning

Notifications not working
Since notification is not working .....I can't receive through Bluetooth, can't answer calls but can make calls generally every function needing notifications ain't working.
Status bar not working too
Menu(home) key not responding but when I press the home,the phone vibrates showing that the phone itself is working properly....but rather a software problem...

Pls help.....

I need the download permission.... Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 09:59 AM
(23-02-2015, 10:20 PM)Phelixdegreat I'm using tecno h3,the phone was very low on internal memory so I partitioned SD card for swap memory, the phone didn't recognised the partition,so I did factory restore only for the phone to start malfunctioning

Since notification is not working .....I can't receive through Bluetooth, can't answer calls but can make calls generally every function needing notifications ain't working.
Menu(home) key not responding but when I press the home,the phone vibrates showing that the phone itself is working properly....but rather a software problem...

Pls help.....

please, supply a gmail address for me to grant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 10:25 AM
(24-02-2015, 09:59 AM)hovatek
(23-02-2015, 10:20 PM)Phelixdegreat I'm using tecno h3,the phone was very low on internal memory so I partitioned SD card for swap memory, the phone didn't recognised the partition,so I did factory restore only for the phone to start malfunctioning

Pls help.....

please, supply a gmail address for me to grant
Phelixdegreat@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 10:51 AM
(24-02-2015, 10:25 AM)Phelixdegreat Phelixdegreat@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files except preloader using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 12:21 PM

Thanks boss
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Phelixdegreat
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2015, 07:52 AM
(24-02-2015, 10:51 AM)hovatek
(24-02-2015, 10:25 AM)Phelixdegreat Phelixdegreat@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files except preloader using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Pls why shouldn't I flash preloader.bin? Cuz I think its one of the necessary files to flash....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2015, 10:19 AM
(26-02-2015, 07:52 AM)Phelixdegreat Pls why shouldn't I flash preloader.bin? Cuz I think its one of the necessary files to flash....

its one file you should not flash just anyhow. flash it only when your phone is totally dead (no sign of life at all). yours isnt totally dead so you dont need to risk a preloader flash

Note!