Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

blackberry stucked at finalising device setup

Hello, i flashed my blackberry z10 with the necessary software and also did a reload from blackberry link but i found out that when the blackberry boot, it get stucked at "finalizing device setup" what can i do to rectify this and make it boot normally. thank you.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016, 08:48 AM by hovatek. )
(10-11-2016, 05:37 PM)shegsone Wrote: Hello, i flashed my blackberry z10 with the necessary software and also did a reload from blackberry link but i found out that when the blackberry boot, it get stucked at "finalizing device setup" what can i do to rectify this and make it boot normally. thank you.

You should give it some time to complete. If it remains that way for too long then:

Download BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_1.2.0.52_B59.exe @ https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downl...7B210455DE

Install it on your PC
Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable
Click on Blackberry Bend icon
Select USB cable connection
It will identify your device ( may take a few minutes for identifying and installing device drives)
Click on reload button,
Select yes
The phone's green light should blink
It should reload the software
When the reload has finished, your phone will restart automatically
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i've tried that already but its giving me the same result, i already reload it with blackberry link and offline with the device software without any good result. what else do you suggest i do?
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 05:07 PM by hovatek. )
(10-14-2016, 05:12 PM)shegsone Wrote: i've tried that already but its giving me the same result, i already reload it with blackberry link and offline with the device software without any good result. what else do you suggest i do?

* Try leaving the battery out for 5 minutes then reinserting
* Try reloading the OS without an SD & SIM card in the phone.
Also, which exact Autoloader versions did you use?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)