Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BROM ERROR: ?? (3)

Please i get an error on sp tools when i try to flash my tecno c9. I get this error message BROM ERROR: ??(3). How can i resolve this issue? And secondly i notice that when i load my scatter file, all d files in d rom folder are loaded onto sp tools except PRELOADER but wen i check the rom folder i find preloader.bin inside. What could be the problem? Kindly assist please. Thanks

(10-13-2016, 05:49 PM)iambby84 Wrote: Please i get an error on sp tools when i try to flash my tecno c9. I get this error message BROM ERROR: ??(3). How can i resolve this issue? And secondly i notice that when i load my scatter file, all d files in d rom folder are loaded onto sp tools except PRELOADER but wen i check the rom folder i find preloader.bin inside. What could be the problem? Kindly assist please. Thanks

Where did you download this firmware from?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-14-2016, 11:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:49 PM)iambby84 Wrote: Please i get an error on sp tools when i try to flash my tecno c9. I get this error message BROM ERROR: ??(3). How can i resolve this issue? And secondly i notice that when i load my scatter file, all d files in d rom folder are loaded onto sp tools except PRELOADER but wen i check the rom folder i find preloader.bin inside. What could be the problem? Kindly assist please. Thanks

Where did you download this firmware from?

I downloaded the rom from romkingz.net
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 04:32 PM by hovatek. )
(10-15-2016, 10:32 AM)iambby84 Wrote: I downloaded the rom from romkingz.net

Download the version @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Miracle Box @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14106.html
I have gotten the tecno c9 (miracle dump) and i hv flashed with miracle box but after flashing i get continuous bootloop and i cant go into my recovery. It doesnt work. I dnt know wat to do
(10-17-2016, 07:57 AM)iambby84 Wrote: I have gotten the tecno c9 (miracle dump) and i hv flashed with miracle box but after flashing i get continuous bootloop and i cant go into my recovery. It doesnt work. I dnt know wat to do

tryusing volume down + power
let me know if you're able to boot into any mode