Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] fastboot flash a wrong boot.img to my infinix X506 16gb & it won't boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] fastboot flash a wrong boot.img to my infinix X506 16gb & it won't boot

[Downloads] fastboot flash a wrong boot.img to my infinix X506 16gb & it won't boot

mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
24-02-2015, 12:36 AM

I was trying to root my Infinix zero X506 16gb and found some help online on how to. I followed the instruction online using fastboot and I mistakenly flashed a recovery.img in place of boot.img. Now phone wont boot only hangs at the infinix logo and reboots itself and still hangs at the same point. It repeats that continuously. I did factory reset using the recovery mode but it didn't work. So i need you to help me with a link to download the stock rom
or if there is anything you can do to help me fix my phone. I would be very grateful if you tried. Thank you. My phone is Infinix Zero X506 (16GB)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 10:17 AM
(24-02-2015, 12:36 AM)mbsjbashir I was trying to root my Infinix zero X506 16gb and found some help online on how to.  I followed the instruction online using fastboot and I mistakenly flashed a recovery.img in place of boot.img. Now phone wont boot only hangs at the infinix logo and  reboots itself and still hangs at the same point. It repeats that continuously. I did factory reset using the recovery mode but it didn't work. So i need you to help me with a link to download the stock rom
or if there is anything you can do to help me fix my phone. I would be very grateful if you tried. Thank you. My phone is Infinix Zero X506 (16GB)
supply a gmail address for me to grant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
24-02-2015, 11:22 AM
bashonbash@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 01:07 PM
(24-02-2015, 11:22 AM)mbsjbashir bashonbash@gmail.com
granted! download @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash boot.img using Sp flash tool @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 24-02-2015, 01:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
mbsjbashir
24-02-2015, 11:35 PM

Thank you