Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Haier l32 goût white screen aftet flashing Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Haier l32 goût white screen aftet flashing Stock rom

Haier l32 goût white screen aftet flashing Stock rom

domingo237
domingo237
domingo237
Enthusiastic Member
14-10-2016, 03:06 AM

Hi. I'm having a problem. I've flash 5 differents stock roms of haier l32 including the one on this site. Every time the phone boot y ou can hear the booting sound but the screen is flashing white.
In this forum they say that flashing compatible preloader and LK.bin solve the problem.
But I ve tried 5 differents from here and needroms where the hell can I find other compatible roms.
Or can some one backup his preloader and LK.bin cuz i'm out of solution.

Envoyé de mon Lenovo A369i avec Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2016, 03:18 PM
(14-10-2016, 03:06 AM)domingo237 Hi. I'm having a problem. I've flash 5 differents stock roms of haier l32 including the one on this site. Every time the phone boot y ou can hear the booting sound but the screen is flashing white.
In this forum they say that flashing compatible preloader and LK.bin solve the problem.
But I ve tried 5 differents from here and needroms where the hell can I find other compatible roms.
Or can some one backup his preloader and LK.bin cuz i'm out of solution.

Tag the ROMs as 1-5
Flash ROM 1 using firmware upgrade then try flashing only lk.bin from ROM 4-5
repeat the same cycle with each ROM
it you're lucky,one of those firmware combinationswillwork

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
domingo237
domingo237
domingo237
Enthusiastic Member
08-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Update.
I manage to flash the correct preloader by shorcut kilo ans gnd on the mono. But i still have a white screen on boot. I ve try a dozen of combinations of LK.bin and boot.img and preloader but samethings

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-11-2016, 10:28 AM
(08-11-2016, 12:34 AM)domingo237 Update.
I manage to flash the correct preloader by shorcut kilo ans gnd on the mono. But i still have a white screen on boot. I ve try a dozen of combinations of LK.bin and boot.img and preloader but samethings

Means you'll need to keep searching till you find a firmware with a compatible lk.bin

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.