Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Haier l32 goût white screen aftet flashing stock rom

Hi. I'm having a problem. I've flash 5 differents stock roms of haier l32 including the one on this site. Every time the phone boot y ou can hear the booting sound but the screen is flashing white.
In this forum they say that flashing compatible preloader and LK.bin solve the problem.
But I ve tried 5 differents from here and needroms where the hell can I find other compatible roms.
Or can some one backup his preloader and LK.bin cuz i'm out of solution.

Envoyé de mon Lenovo A369i avec Hovatek mobile

(10-14-2016, 03:06 AM)domingo237 Wrote: Hi. I'm having a problem. I've flash 5 differents stock roms of haier l32 including the one on this site. Every time the phone boot y ou can hear the booting sound but the screen is flashing white.
In this forum they say that flashing compatible preloader and LK.bin solve the problem.
But I ve tried 5 differents from here and needroms where the hell can I find other compatible roms.
Or can some one backup his preloader and LK.bin cuz i'm out of solution.

Tag the ROMs as 1-5
Flash ROM 1 using firmware upgrade then try flashing only lk.bin from ROM 4-5
repeat the same cycle with each ROM
it you're lucky,one of those firmware combinationswillwork
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Update.
I manage to flash the correct preloader by shorcut kilo ans gnd on the mono. But i still have a white screen on boot. I ve try a dozen of combinations of LK.bin and boot.img and preloader but samethings

(11-08-2016, 12:34 AM)domingo237 Wrote: Update.
I manage to flash the correct preloader by shorcut kilo ans gnd on the mono. But i still have a white screen on boot. I ve try a dozen of combinations of LK.bin and boot.img and preloader but samethings

Means you'll need to keep searching till you find a firmware with a compatible lk.bin
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)