Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Can't control my tab (Tecno G9)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Can't control my tab (Tecno G9)

[Please help] Can't control my tab (Tecno G9)

Phyyene
Phyyene
Phyyene
14-10-2016, 03:16 AM

Please, there's this appmanage and another thing controlling my tab, always poping up my playstore. i have reset and flashed the phone but it's still the same thing. i'm just confused. it all started when i connected my tab to a friend's system only to find out later the system was infected with virus. PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION URGENTLY!!!!!!
apara
apara
apara
14-10-2016, 10:02 AM
(14-10-2016, 03:16 AM)Phyyene Please, there's this appmanage and another thing controlling my tab, always poping up my playstore. i have reset and flashed the phone but it's still the same thing. i'm just confused. it all started when i connected my tab to a friend's system only to find out later the system was infected with virus. PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION URGENTLY!!!!!!

You need to make a complete flash of your phone...hard reset won't work because the system image file is already infected or better still you can search for this app on Google 'monkey virus removal" but your phone need rooting before you can use the app to repair it
This post was last modified: 14-10-2016, 10:04 AM by apara.
Phyyene
Phyyene
Phyyene
14-10-2016, 11:03 AM
(14-10-2016, 10:02 AM)apara
(14-10-2016, 03:16 AM)Phyyene Please, there's this appmanage and another thing controlling my tab, always poping up my playstore. i have reset and flashed the phone but it's still the same thing. i'm just confused. it all started when i connected my tab to a friend's system only to find out later the system was infected with virus. PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION URGENTLY!!!!!!

You need to make a complete flash of your phone...hard reset won't work because the system image file is already infected or better still you can search for this app on Google 'monkey virus removal" but your  phone need rooting before you can use the app to repair it
My phone is rooted already, thanks. I'll download the app once I have a good network for downloading
apara
apara
apara
14-10-2016, 01:35 PM
(14-10-2016, 11:03 AM)Phyyene
(14-10-2016, 10:02 AM)apara

You need to make a complete flash of your phone...hard reset won't work because the system image file is already infected or better still you can search for this app on Google 'monkey virus removal" but your  phone need rooting before you can use the app to repair it
My phone is rooted already, thanks. I'll download the app once I have a good network for downloading

Mind you the app is for PC
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2016, 04:48 PM

See https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-remo...oid-phone/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.