Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TWRP for Innjoo Max 3 Pro variants ?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TWRP for Innjoo Max 3 Pro variants ?

[Please help] TWRP for Innjoo Max 3 Pro variants ?

nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
14-10-2016, 11:08 AM

i am surprised honestly to announce that my new boxed Innjoo Max 3 Pro Lte came with a broken boot menu (selection doesn't move as expected by volume up/down keys nor power button confirms actions or any combination of keys) , i think the Max 3 is a fairly new device because I can't seem to find support for it anywhere , so i wonder if installing TWRP for Innjoo Max 2 would work for it or would brick the device ? if so then any known TWRP images valid for my device ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2016, 04:29 PM
(14-10-2016, 11:08 AM)nIGHTmAYOR i am surprised honestly to announce that my new boxed Innjoo Max 3 Pro Lte came with a broken boot menu (selection doesn't move as expected by volume up/down keys nor power button confirms actions or any combination of keys) , i think the Max 3 is a fairly new device because I can't seem to find support for it anywhere , so i wonder if installing TWRP for Innjoo Max 2 would work for it or would brick the device ? if so then any known TWRP images valid for my device ?

TWRP can be ported. Do you have the firmware or have you backed up your firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
15-10-2016, 04:10 PM
by firmware you mean rom ? if so i dont but i can use MtkDroidTools v2.5.3 to take a copy , please elaborate more
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2016, 04:39 PM
(15-10-2016, 04:10 PM)nIGHTmAYOR by firmware you mean rom ? if so i dont but i can use MtkDroidTools v2.5.3 to take a copy , please elaborate more

That wont work.
Try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html instead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
17-10-2016, 11:22 AM

Well i tried the method in tutorial , the VCOM driver fails to install even after shutting down driver signing , however i had the device rooted with KingRoot and added busy box and could take a copy of ROM using MTKDroidTools with windows MTP driver nothing more , would that be enough ?

-Edit-

Is there any specific VCOM driver made for Innjoo rather than this general one ?
This post was last modified: 17-10-2016, 11:24 AM by nIGHTmAYOR.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2016, 06:57 PM
(17-10-2016, 11:22 AM)nIGHTmAYOR Well i tried the method in tutorial , the VCOM driver fails to install even after shutting down driver signing , however i had the device rooted with KingRoot and added busy box and could take a copy of ROM using MTKDroidTools with windows MTP driver nothing more , would that be enough ?

-Edit-

Is there any specific VCOM driver made for Innjoo rather than this general one ?

it should use the general one.
We'll soon resume taking custom recovery port requests so upload your stock recovery and drop the link

Note!
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
nIGHTmAYOR
22-10-2016, 11:28 AM
I am having prime time with this subject lol , the backup that MTKdroid tools take of the phone is unpacked (actual files not packed image files) i persisted working on installing VCOM driver till i finally managed , but guess what Magic Box was persistently fought of my system by antivirus , i am waiting on running it on another laptop this week end because not even stopping my antivirus gives it chance to run Smile
are you sure this program is ok ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2016, 03:39 PM
(22-10-2016, 11:28 AM)nIGHTmAYOR I am having prime time with this subject lol , the backup that MTKdroid tools take of the phone is unpacked (actual files not packed image files) i persisted working on installing VCOM driver till i finally managed , but guess what Magic Box was persistently fought of my system by antivirus , i am waiting on running it on another laptop this week end because not even stopping my antivirus gives it chance to run Smile
are you sure this program is ok ?

its OK.
Temporarily disable your antivirus or ask it to allow the program

Note!