Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CAN MY TECNO C9 BE REPAIRED OR SHOULD I JUST SIMPLY DETROY THE PHONE WITH A HAMMER
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

CAN MY TECNO C9 BE REPAIRED OR SHOULD I JUST SIMPLY DETROY THE PHONE WITH A HAMMER

CAN MY TECNO C9 BE REPAIRED OR SHOULD I JUST SIMPLY DETROY THE PHONE WITH A HAMMER

iambby84
iambby84
iambby84
Enthusiastic Member
15-10-2016, 04:54 PM

My Tecno C9 has been upgraded before it was rooted. After the rooting came the total hang at the TECNO logo and since then i can only boot into recovery and the phone battery charges towhen connected to PC. I have tried sptools but i keep getting different errors when i try different procedures. I have download every tool i can find on d internet and i have two stock roms, one from 9jaroms.net and d other from hovatek (c9 miracle box dump). The latter after loading scatter file just closes d sptools instantly, i dnt know why. I am just frustrated and i'm thinking i'll have to get another C9 but not anytime soon tho. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS
DroidPeepz Inc
DroidPeepz Inc
DroidPeepz Inc
Verified Account
16-10-2016, 02:09 AM
Make sure to use the latest Version of SP Flash Tool or A supporting Miracle Box to flash.

DroidPeepz[TRADE MARK SIGN] Inc.
Name : Nana Iyke Quame
Hovatek Inc.
This post was last modified: 16-10-2016, 02:15 AM by DroidPeepz Inc.
DroidPeepz Inc
DroidPeepz Inc
DroidPeepz Inc
Verified Account
16-10-2016, 02:17 AM
You can remove checksum.ini from the Firmware and then love the scatter file in SP Flash Tool again

DroidPeepz[TRADE MARK SIGN] Inc.
Name : Nana Iyke Quame
Hovatek Inc.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2016, 05:14 PM
(15-10-2016, 04:54 PM)iambby84 My Tecno C9 has been upgraded before it was rooted. After the rooting came the total hang at the TECNO logo and since then i can only boot into recovery and the phone battery charges towhen connected to PC. I have tried sptools but i keep getting different errors when i try different procedures. I have download every tool i can find on d internet and i have two stock roms, one from 9jaroms.net and d other from hovatek (c9 miracle box dump). The latter after loading scatter file just closes d sptools instantly, i dnt know why. I am just frustrated and i'm thinking i'll have to get another C9 but not anytime soon tho. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

Our C9 Miracle Box dump isn't for SP flash tool, flash using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iambby84
iambby84
iambby84
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2016, 08:01 AM

(16-10-2016, 05:14 PM)hovatek
(15-10-2016, 04:54 PM)iambby84 My Tecno C9 has been upgraded before it was rooted. After the rooting came the total hang at the TECNO logo and since then i can only boot into recovery and the phone battery charges towhen connected to PC. I have tried sptools but i keep getting different errors when i try different procedures. I have download every tool i can find on d internet and i have two stock roms, one from 9jaroms.net and d other from hovatek (c9 miracle box dump). The latter after loading scatter file just closes d sptools instantly, i dnt know why. I am just frustrated and i'm thinking i'll have to get another C9 but not anytime soon tho. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

Our C9 Miracle Box dump isn't  for SP flash tool, flash using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-141086.html

I have flashed with miracle box and it was successful but i get constant bootloops
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2016, 12:18 PM
(17-10-2016, 08:01 AM)iambby84 I have flashed with miracle box and it was successful but i get constant bootloops

try volume up +power and volume down + power
let me know if you're able to enter any mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.