Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno S9 Started Rebooting After using Using Flashshare to send app Pls help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno S9 Started Rebooting After using Using Flashshare to send app Pls help

Tecno S9 Started Rebooting After using Using Flashshare to send app Pls help

kaino147
kaino147
kaino147
24-02-2015, 01:53 PM

I have a Tecno S9-GP831-20140310 with Android 4.2.2 firmware with rebooting issue. it all started when i finished playing candycrush saga and decided to send the app to a friend via flashshare, during the process the tab hanged and i decided to switch it off and back on. As soon as it boots up to my pattern lock windows, it trips off and reboots again and again and again. it has been doing that for the past 2days now. i tried factory resetting it but still does the same thing. If i put it on recovery mode, it remains stable but when booted up normally it starts misbehaving as usual. Pls help with full backup rom or access to google drive where i can download it to get it back to life. Thanks in advance.

Here's is my email:
honeyblaze147@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 03:52 PM
(24-02-2015, 01:53 PM)kaino147 I have a Tecno S9-GP831-20140310 with Android 4.2.2 firmware with rebooting issue. it all started when i finished playing candycrush saga and decided to send the app to a friend via flashshare, during the process the tab hanged and i decided to switch it off and back on. As soon as it boots up to my pattern lock windows, it trips off and reboots again and again and again. it has been doing that for the past 2days now. i tried factory resetting it but still does the same thing. If i put it on recovery mode, it remains stable but when booted up normally it starts misbehaving as usual. Pls help with full backup rom or access to google drive where i can download it to get it back to life. Thanks in advance.

Here's is my email:
honeyblaze147@gmail.com

we're working on getting the backup and will upload as soon as we get it. It would help if you could get a working S9.
Is some cases, its just a crashed launcher. You can try flashing Go launcher to the phone using adb (see  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-581.html ) pending when an S9 MTK backup is available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.