Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android what system apps are responsible for sim call function
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

what system apps are responsible for sim call function

what system apps are responsible for sim call function

alphaprincej
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
Enthusiastic Member
16-10-2016, 04:47 PM

Please I am using a Lenovo yoga 10 tablet. It uses sim card but no call function, but the Chinese rom build of the yoga 8 has a call function. I got curious because I need to be able to make calls do I can subscribe. I read somewhere that the app responsible for sim calls can be flashed through zip through custom recovery. Please I need help to know the system apps responsible for calls via sim on android 4.4. Please can someone help me with this.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-10-2016, 08:46 AM
(16-10-2016, 04:47 PM)alphaprincej Please I am using a Lenovo yoga 10 tablet. It uses sim card but no call function, but the Chinese rom build of the yoga 8 has a call function. I got curious because I need to be able to make calls do I can subscribe. I read somewhere that the app responsible for sim calls can be flashed through zip through custom recovery. Please I need help to know the system apps responsible for calls via sim on android 4.4. Please can someone help me with this.

dialer.apkĀ or phone.apk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2016, 06:48 PM
(16-10-2016, 04:47 PM)alphaprincej Please I am using a Lenovo yoga 10 tablet. It uses sim card but no call function, but the Chinese rom build of the yoga 8 has a call function. I got curious because I need to be able to make calls do I can subscribe. I read somewhere that the app responsible for sim calls can be flashed through zip through custom recovery. Please I need help to know the system apps responsible for calls via sim on android 4.4. Please can someone help me with this.

I'l advise you search for a custom ROM that has this feature integrated

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2016, 07:14 PM
I can't find a proper link to a good custom ROM

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-H using Hovatek mobile
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2016, 07:15 PM

I have tried searching for a custom ROM to download. Still, thanks everyone.

alphaprincej
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2016, 07:18 PM
(17-10-2016, 06:48 PM)hovatek

I'l advise you search for a custom ROM that has this feature integrated

I have tried to find a good link for a custom ROM. I can't find one. Please if you know one I would be so grateful. Thanks