Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno m3

Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

Sent from my TECNO R5 using Tapatalk

(10-16-2016, 09:09 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

Have u tried it on different pc .... if not then try it on different pc using INFINIX USB cable
(10-16-2016, 09:09 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

take out and reinsert the battery.
Also, try another PC
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)