10-17-2016, 10:42 AM
My friend tecno P5 is slow even after doing factory reset and also wipe it in recovery, the phone is still slow so he asked me to flash it for him.
So I downloaded Hovatek Stock Backup (MTK) for Tecno P5 (Old) and flash it with sp flash tool which was successful but the phone refuse to boot. when I Plug the Charger And I press the power button, It will only show boot image off again.
So I try this things that I saw online here
Phone still not working after flashing
Message: Phone still stuck at Bootlogo or Bootloop
* Ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone before flashing
* Give up to 5 minutes because first boot takes time
* Boot the phone into recovery mode then wipe data / factory reset
* Remove the battery for 30 seconds then slot back in
* Try a firmware upgrade . use MTK droid tools version 2.3.0 to backup usrdata & cache or copy then from the clockworkmod backup
* Try a firmware / ROM from another source
Except for backup usrdata and cache which I search for it online but with no luck.
Probability of getting a tecno P5 from other people is zero cause most of them are not using tecno products
Please is there any thing I can do?