Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] stuck with no service on my motorola droid 3 xt862
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] stuck with no service on my motorola droid 3 xt862

[Please help] stuck with no service on my motorola droid 3 xt862

jayboy
jayboy
jayboy
19-10-2016, 01:41 PM

I toyed with my phone, changing the bootscreen everytime so the one i did last got my phone turning on/off nonstop, then i decided to flash it to stock rom, when i did that, it was successful only that it displays no service no matter the sim card i put, please i don't know what to do, i even flash a cyanogen mod to see if it would make any difference but it didn't i have researched online and they said it maybe blockbut i don't think so because i don't see a prompt screen asking me for unblock code, please hOVATEK you are my last hope
Pangadaywalker
Pangadaywalker
Pangadaywalker
19-10-2016, 01:50 PM
I have the same issue with different phone. Check if you have a valid baseband by going on SETTINGS>>STATUS>>BASEBAND.

If it is UNKNOWN check a process to write a new one on your phone.
jayboy
jayboy
jayboy
19-10-2016, 02:07 PM
thanks for your reply,,,,its not unknown i know of the problem your are talking about, mine shows "no- service- GLO " but there is no network bar
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-10-2016, 07:44 PM
(19-10-2016, 02:07 PM)jayboy thanks for your reply,,,,its not unknown i know of the problem your are talking about, mine shows "no- service- GLO " but there is no network bar

check for IMEI using *#06#
then also try a different network sim on the phone